An office of friendly and dedicated public servants which maintains the highest degree of professionalism and deep commitments to service, thereby generating more income for the city through a systematic and effective accounting and inventory of all real property units.
To be able to declare all real properties in the City of Balanga in accordance with the existing appraisal and assessment rules and regulations while providing and honest, friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient service at all times.
This office is in charge of executing laws and policies on the appraisal and assessment of real properties. It is involved in the development and design policies and procedures in the valuation and assessment of real properties for taxation purposes. It shall implement a systematic method of real property assessment. It is in charge of the administration and maintenance of real property identification and accounting system as well as the tax mapping system. It also conducts physical surveys to ascertain proper listing of real properties in assessment rolls. This office is also responsible for the preparation and updating of schedules of fair market values of different classes of real property as well as assessment records and prepares semestral reports (on assessment) to concerned officials.
TAX MAPPING OPERATIONS SECTION
1. Prepare, install and maintain a system of tax mapping, showing graphically all properties subject to assessment and gather all data concerning the same.
2. Construct and maintain tax maps based on cadastral maps, public and private subdivisions, original surveys and parcellary sketching.
3. Determine/delineate the municipal and barangay boundaries.
4. Determine the exact location of the property to be inspected in the field.
FIELD OPERATION, APPRAISAL AND ASSESSMENT SECTION
1. Approve all items of real property on current market value and ocular inspection trips to determine if all properties are assessed correctly.
2. Eliminate from the assessment roll of taxable property which have been destroyed or being exempt.
3. Do field work in the identification of parcels, property line determination, interpretation of aerial photographs to determine ground locations, assignment of index number.
4. Provide basic information for assessing property tax purposes.
ADMINISTRATIVE & ASSESSMENT RECORDS MANAGEMENT SECTION
1. Install and maintain a real property identification and accounting system.
2. Keep and maintain all records of all real properties within the jurisdiction.
3. Responsible in submitting reports and furnishing copies of all the documents to concerned offices.
1. Encoding of all daily transactions and general revision of assessment of all real properties
2. Maintain the Geographic Information System of the City.
3. Enhance the system for RPT records
4. Maintain all computers in good running condition
5. Provide information on real properties to be inspected and/or with issues/clarifications using aerial photographs and autoCAD maps
Issuance of Tax Declarations for;
1. Transferred Properties
2. Consolidated/Subdivided Properties
3. Newly Declared Land, Buildings, Machineries and other improvements
4. Revised Tax Declarations
5. Annotation/Cancellation of Annotation
Issuance of Certification for;
1. Property Holdings
2. No Property
3. Other real property related certifications
Issuance of Certified True Copy of;
1. Tax Declarations
2. Tax Maps
3. Automated Copy of Aerial Photographs
4. Plotting of Titles on Autocad Map
For Recommendations, Suggestions and Complaints please contact:
Engr. Marilen Z. Alonzo
City Assessor’s Office
1st/F City Hall, Poblacion, Balanga City Bataan 2100
Tel.No. (047) 237-2710;
Email Add. email@example.com