To make a difference by promoting a fair and frank accounting of government’s stewardship of financial resources.
To deliver accurate and timely financial reports which are primarily quantitative in nature to be used by the management in making wise economic decisions and to ensure that public fund is properly accounted for and that all transactions are governed by generally accepted accounting principles
- Perform and maintain an internal audit system.
- Prepare periodic report covering financial data of the City Government.
Review vouchers and payrolls.
- Record and post financial transactions and maintain city government books of accounts.
- Process payrolls, post data and update records for deductions for salaries, wages and other amounts.
- Journalize and post the same in the general ledger.
- Maintain journal of barangay transactions accounts coding, records collections and deposits, maintain budget control ledgers, and prepare financial reports.
For Recommendations, Suggestions and Complaints please contact:
Ms. Myrna B. Roman
City Accounting & Internal Audit Office
2ndt/F City Hall, Poblacion, Balanga City Bataan 2100
Tel.No. (047) 237-1161
Email Add. email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org